- Did you know that the Mecklenburg Baptist Nursing Fellowship’s Dental Ministry has provided free dental and spiritual care to over 2600 needy persons during the past five years?
- Did you know that a Hispanic speaking mission was started as an outgrowth of the Dental Ministry and that it meets at Cornerstone Baptist Church?
- Did you know that hundreds of volunteers including dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, nurses, pastors, office workers, interpreters and volunteers who provide food and child care have participated in this ministry?
- Did you know that East Baptist Church was the site for a week long clinic 10 to 11 months of the year?
- Did you know that New Hope Baptist Church provides housing for the NC Baptist Men’s Medical/Dental Bus driver and the hostess during the weeks of the clinics?
- Did you know that donated funds cover expenses of mileage and generator use of the NC Baptist Men’s Medical/Dental Bus, supplies for each patient seen, medications as needed and food for the driver/hostess?
- Did you know that $700 to $800 is needed for each clinic?
- And, did you know that by this summer, we hope, a new permanent home for our dental ministry will be on location in Charlotte, ready to serve those in need on a regular basis? Pray with us for this endeavor – for favor, resources, and more.
Please Pray and Give!
For more information contact:
Dental Ministry Coordinator
MBNF at 704.778.1204
Contributions may be mailed to:
1619 Peachtree Road
Charlotte, NC 28216
Please make check to Mecklenburg Baptist Nursing Fellowship and indicate for Agape Dental Ministry