MBA’s Great Commission Center is a Food Roundup collection site. Bring your church’s collected boxes of non-perishable canned goods, paper products and grocery store gift cards in the month of April to help fill the Baptist Children’s Homes pantry.
Please deliver all collections to the GCC (1324 The Plaza) by Thursday, April 28th.
Please call the GCC @ 704-375-1197 to schedule your drop-off.
Each year, MBA focuses on 5 of the most-needed items:
- Paper Products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, tissues)
- Laundry Detergent
- Canned Fruits
- Peanut Butter and/or Jelly
- Pasta meals (pasta and sauce)
Gift cards are also a great option, as it allows the pantry and cottage sites to purchase perishable items on-demand. Gift cards to the following stores are appreciated:
- Sam’s Club
- Food Lion
- Lowe’s Foods
- Piggly Wiggly
Some important things to remember when collecting items:
- The BCH Food Roundup can accept all size cans. Some locations prefer #10 cans (family size).
- IMPORTANT: Please check for expired dates on food — BCH cannot accept expired items.
- Please help our volunteer truck drivers by packing your church’s donations in small, sturdy boxes.
- Pack like items together. Please do not pack chemicals with food.