See if your desired Bounce House rental dates are available: View our CALENDAR
Fill out the Bounce House Request Form below, and then Make Bounce House Payment
Due to high demand, each church may make 2 reservations per quarter. Quarters are as follows: Sept-Nov, Dec-Feb, Mar-May, Jun-Aug.
- Ministries MUST have reservations made through an MBA church or partner ministry
- Our active associated churches, church plants and partner ministries are welcome to reserve one (Standard OR Slide) or both (Standard AND Slide) bounce houses at a charge of $100 per bounce house.
- Included in the total fee mentioned above is a $25 Security Deposit, which may be refunded when the bounce houses are returned swept clean, dry and rolled up properly (please view video below)
- If the bounce houses are not returned swept clean, dry and rolled up properly, Security Deposit WILL NOT be refunded
- 1 Gas-powered generator is available for an additional $75 fee
- We DO NOT offer delivery services for our bounces
- Bounces are bulky and require a full-size van, full-size SUV, pickup truck or trailer for transport
- Bounce houses must be picked up and dropped off during MBA’s regular office hours (Monday-Thursday from 9am-5pm, we are at lunch from 12pm-1pm)
- Ministry partners must arrange for 2 strong, able-bodied individuals to pick up and drop off bounce houses
- Please call ahead of time to schedule BOTH your pick up and drop off times (704) 375-1197
Please watch the video below for a Bounce House Folding Tutorial.
When you complete this form, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Set-Up Instructions and Safety Rules and the Suggested Donation Information. You also agree that you are responsible for pickup and return of the Bounce House for your church or organization. A Certificate of Insurance is required to be on file at MBA before the Bounce House may leave our premises. Please contact the MBA Office with any questions at (704) 375-1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.